Friday, February 29, 2008

Why Dogs are Man's Best Friend and not Women's Best Friend.

Doesn't she look innocent, snuggled up to Dave like a little lap dog? Well, let me tell you the real story. I left her outside because I didn't know how long I would be away for the day. My lovely son decided the night before to put the bag of garbage near the trash can instead of in the trash can when I asked him to take it out. When I came home, our sweet little innocent dog decided to inspect every morsel of it. So much so that it looked like it snowed in our backyard. This however was not the end. No, it gets even better! Not only did I get to clean up trash the size of confetti, but then she vomited all over her dog bed and the floor around it in the middle of the night. I know some people say, all dogs go to heaven, but I think my dog just lost her salvation!

1 comment:

Chris and Georg said...

HA HO HEE HA HO HEE HA HO HEE ;)