1. He is gentle and patient, and he doesn't raise his voice.
2. He never acts stressed or anxious, and he calms me when I am.
3. He makes me laugh.
4. He picks up things from the market when I ask him to.
5. He irons better than I do.
6. He always drives whenever we go somewhere and fills up the tank with gas.
7. He is humble and submissive to God's will.
8. He is a loyal friend.
9. He tucks the kids in bed every night and sings them a lullaby.
10. He loves God and desires to read His word.
11. He knows what to say to cheer me up.
12. He gives good advice when I'm not sure what to do.
13. He protects us.
14. He is nice to telemarketers. (I would just hang up on them.) Don't tell.
15. He is a hard worker.
David,I am so thankful that you are my husband, and it is an honor for me to love you in sickness and in health.