Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Random Reasons Why I Love My Husband
1. He is gentle and patient, and he doesn't raise his voice.
2. He never acts stressed or anxious, and he calms me when I am.
3. He makes me laugh.
4. He picks up things from the market when I ask him to.
5. He irons better than I do.
6. He always drives whenever we go somewhere and fills up the tank with gas.
7. He is humble and submissive to God's will.
8. He is a loyal friend.
9. He tucks the kids in bed every night and sings them a lullaby.
10. He loves God and desires to read His word.
11. He knows what to say to cheer me up.
12. He gives good advice when I'm not sure what to do.
13. He protects us.
14. He is nice to telemarketers. (I would just hang up on them.) Don't tell.
15. He is a hard worker.
David,I am so thankful that you are my husband, and it is an honor for me to love you in sickness and in health.
Love, Lauren

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's wonderful! He sounds alot like my husband. :) God has blessed us both tremendously!

Carl, Melitsa & Aiden said...

I just found your blog and I was so encouraged by your complete dependence upon the Lord as you walk this road with your husband.
We had heard through the Severence's about David's health and just wanted to let you know that Carl and I have been praying for you guys.
You must be such a blessing to your husband :)