Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Don't you just hate that?

I was folding laundry today. I got behind so I had several loads in a pile on the bed waiting to be folded, when I accidentally dumped a load of dirty clothes still waiting to be washed on top. I didn't know which of the clothes came from what basket. I just spent the last 1/2 hour smelling my whole families' dirty armpits, socks, etc. to figure out what needed to be washed instead of folded. Yuck! I hope I got it right this time, or you may smell us a mile away.

On another note, David had his CT/Pet scan this morning. I don't know when we will hear anything, but I will write when we do. Also, Please keep my friend Ashley Kostjuk and her precious family in your prayers. Her baby girl, Reese is very sick right now. You can read about Reese if you click the Kostjuk family on my sidebar. Thanks.

No comments: