Monday, March 3, 2008

Celebrating Logan Waldeck's First Year in Heaven



Tomorrrow will be a year since Logan has gone to Heaven. I am leaving the house early in the morning so I wouldn't be able to post these pictures , but I want you to pray for her sweet family. Dan and Cindy have been such an example to us this year in trusting God through trials. We have learned so much from them. If you want to read about what God is doing in their lives, you can click on their name in my friends list. Logan's story is on Cindy's Caring Bridge website. These pictures were taken from a fieldtrip to the firestation when Logan and Chandler were in preschool together. Chandler still misses Logan and talkes about her all the time. She was one of the first girls that he really thought was fun to play with. When he was four he said he wanted to marry her and have 17 kids so they could drive a bus. Now, he talks about wanting to ask her what Heaven is like. I'm glad we will see her again!

No comments: