Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dodger Game


On July 12, we went to a Dodger Game. The kids won the tickets from their school jog- a -thon fundraiser. I couldn't believe how awesome the seats were. I have never sat that close to the field before. The game was so exciting, and it even went to extra innings, I loved my garlic fries too! Unfortunately, right after I took these two pictures, my camera broke so I couldn't get one of Chandler dressed up in his blue and white wig, stuffing a dodger dog in his face with ketchup smeared all over his face. We were so blessed to to go this night because there were fireworks, and we missed them on the 4th of July, so we were so happy when we found out it was fire works night on top of everything else. It finally felt like it was truly summer that night!

No comments: