Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Favorite Things


I'm sure every mom loves watching her babies sleep. When they were little, I used to go in to their rooms and look in their cribs several times before going to bed and think to myself how cute and peaceful they were while they were sleeping. The funny thing is, it is still one of my favorite things to do. I took these pictures this morning before I woke them up. Chandler reminds me of a Tootsie Roll because he always wraps himself so tight in his brown blanket. You can't see it in this picture, but Avrielle sleeps with at least 10 animals who all have to be properly arranged. They have names, birthdays and unique personalities. She rotates which animal, or should I say "baby" gets to share her pillow with her. (In case you are wondering about the sippy cup, no she doesn't use it all the time...we make her use a cup with a lid if she is going to keep a cup of water by her bed. It was really hot last night.) I know these special times won't last long, so I wanted to remember them.

No comments: