Monday, April 7, 2008

I Love My Bald-Headed Babe!!!!!


Well, these are the new pictures. David's hair hung on much longer than we expected, but this weekend it was time to let it go. David had a super busy week at work last week. He had to put in around 40+ hours of overtime. I don't know how he does it. He is amazing to me. Tomorrow will be treatment #6 which I think is officially 1/2 way through! Yeah! I have included some other blogs that I found of Hodgkin's Lymphoma patients on the sidebar. Some of them are cured, while others are still fighting for their lives. If you have time, read some of them and pray for them. I know they would appreciate it. I know I am going to.

5 comments:

Kelli I. said...

Dave looks great! I love reading your words about your husband...The love you have for him is so evident in each word you write. We are thankful that Dave is 1/2 way through the treatments and we will continue to be praying for his health and for your entire family.

Cherie Baker Vann said...

congrats on being half way through! And you are very handsome too! :) I echo what Kelli said - your love for each other is inspiring! Cherie

Duane said...

Thanks for your kind comment.

Now that I know about your blog, I'll be sure to check in regularly.

Wishing you and Dave the very best!!!

Kelli said...

I think it makes Dave look younger!....Not that he looked old before, of course!

catlover160 said...

I came across the link to your site on Alese Coco's site, and just wanted to say hi! I have been in remission from Hodgkins for 6 months now, and credit my faith in God and my family to getting me through! I will add you guys to my prayer list - you can read my story at www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahadams.