Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged from Cherie

- Where you named after anyone? My great grandpa Louis

- When was the last time you cried? Day before yesterday after reading that Andrew Mark's cancer has spread.

- Do you like your handwriting? no, I always wanted to write in more bubble letters.

- What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey or Chicken

- If you were another person would you be friends with you? yes

- Do you use sarcasm a lot? I don't think so, only if I am comfortable with the person.

- Do you still have your tonsils? No

- Would you bungee jump? No, but I have jumped off a really high bridge and rock

- What is your favorite cereal? Ezekiel 4:9 from Whole Foods

- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope

- Do you think you are strong? Mentally or Physically? I guess I wish I was more of both.

- What is the first thing you notice about people? Their demeanor

- Who do you miss the most? My dad

- Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Husband

- Favorite Sport to Watch - Olympic Swimming

- Summer or Winter? Summer fun, winter weather

- Favorite Sound? husband breathing at night

- What is the farthest you've been from home? Australia

- Where were you born? Cedars of Lebanon Hospital in LA

Now I tag Kelli I, Ashley, Alicia Goff, and Natalie

No comments: